Winter is definitely here, but don’t let it get you down; the cold weather can be a great backdrop for a unique wedding. Here are some great ideas for a lovely winter wedding.
1. Why not have a hot cocoa bar? It is both inexpensive and an adorable way to warm up your guests from the cold winter chill. Don’t forget the marshmallows and peppermint sticks!
2. How about having your guestbook be an adorable framed bare winter tree, with your guests’ fingerprints as the leaves? Bonus points for whoever can be the most creative with their fingers. Leave some moist towelettes for guests to clean their hands afterwards.
3. Sparklers are an inexpensive way to add shine and excitement and are a perfect idea for a New Year’s Eve wedding date.
[twocol_one_first] [/twocol_one_first][twocol_one_last] [/twocol_one_last]
4. Instead of having your flower girl throw petals, think about faux snowflakes or some gold glitter for a New Years Eve option.
5. Firefly mason jar lights are an inexpensive way to add light to your reception. The lights will be on sale after the holidays so what better time to make this great DIY project and add some twinkle to your special day.
6. Take advantage of that beautiful (and not to mention free) freshly fallen snow for the backdrop of wedding day photoshoots.
7. And last but not least, don’t forget to pop into Revival or call / email us at 416.723.2678 or email@example.com to make an appointment to find your perfect winter wedding dress like this one here! The long sleeve adds an extra layer to keep you covered in the cold. This Caroline Castigliano gown retails for more than $4500 – at Revival, you can purchase the sample for $2800!